Dr Manal Naboulsi is a Life Coach, Love & Relationship Coach, NLP practitioner, a mental health advocate, trainer and speaker, and the Founder and Owner of The Coaching Lounge, Lebanon.
She holds a Ph.D. in Business Management from the International School of Management (ISM) in Paris, and has over 18 years of experience in the academic field, and was the former Vice President of Academic Affairs of the American University of Culture & Education.
She is an active member in the International Coaching Federation (ICF), as well as the Secretary of ICF Lebanon Chapter, a Certified Career and Life coach from the International Coaching Council (ICC) & Certified NLP practitioner from CCNLP.
She has coached over 200 clients in Lebanon and abroad and conducted workshops and empowering talks Internationally and was a speaker in different International Virtual Summits such as "Love Summit 2020, Unbreakable Relationships 2020, and Empowerment Talks 2020.
Areas of specialty
• Develop healthy beliefs
• Overcome anxiety, stress and overthinking
• Gain self awareness
• Overcome obstacles and stop self-sabotaging
• Develop healthy habits
• Change self defeating habits
• Goal setting
• Build a strategic mindset
• Public Speaking & Communication Skills
Education | Certifications
• Ph.D. in Business Management from International School of Management (ISM) Paris
• Certified Career and Life coach from the International Coaching Council (ICC)
• Certified NLP practitioner from CCNLP
• Certified in Regression Techniques /changing personal history from Crossroad Coaches
• Training of the trainer TOT
- Mindfulness training